
Success, however small, is still kinda sweet... Though this tiny bit of cnc'd foam is only for experimenting on while I wait dutifully for the cornstarch to arrive (after which I can test in earnest), I'm pretty excited that something has actually been made after weeks of hassling and waiting in turns. In the meantime I should be busy and frantic, doing all those other things that need to be done (reading, writing, modeling, deciding) instead of seething and worrying about how impossible it seems to even get one off the ground. Hopefully things will pick up once I get a functioning mold/wax relationship going.
Anyway, I think I need a new camera. This one, a Canon Powershot S410 digital Elph bought in 2004 for a whopping $400 USD, boasts 4 whole megapixels, 3x zoom, and just over 1 square inch of viewing screen. It was actually fine enough til just last year when pink static lines started appearing. Any suggestions?
Vien - looks really great! Will you make one of our living/dining room?
ReplyDeleteI also really like the pink lines. I mean, I know its probably not something you want showing up without warning in your photos, but it still looks pretty sweet.