
Trying to decide on box stuff.


There will be 12 of these (maybe only 6). The size and form will most likely change, but basically there will be boxes with noses (sniff holes, smell holes). I was thinking of finding old drawers and retrofitting them with noses (but the logistics of that are beyond what I can deal with right now). So for now there are some Ikea boxes I think might work (though they seem a bit small). I think I'm going with natural wood finish and lined with grey felt on the inside (which may or may not be the scent source). I also have to work out the lighting. The room will be dark. Each box will have a light (either inside it or right in front of its open side).

They will be set on stools (or suspended from ceiling somehow).

And this is how I think I want to arrange them (will probably decide at last minute once they're in room).



No comments:
Post a Comment